9 Reasons Why You Should Take a Second Look at PeakLife
- The expansion of our no-fluid, no-exam EZ Underwriting program to $3 million across all of National Life’s permanent life insurance products, including PeakLife.
- The Lifetime Income Benefit Rider, offering guaranteed income designed precisely for market environments like the current one.
- A $1 million face amount minimum ensures PeakLife is precisely designed for the large-case insurance market, including estate planning, premium finance1 and executive benefits. This is not a “one size fits all” approach.
- We offer a MultiLife program, often used by a business to support an executive benefit program, to fund a buy sell, or to provide liquidity in the event a key person leaves the business.
- Multiple enhancer bonus options designed to deliver greater potential for long-term cash value performance.
- Issue ages of 18 – 85.
- Downside protection with a 0% floor ensures no losses in the indexed strategies due to index declines.2
- Credit Suisse’s volatility control index crediting strategy, which seeks to smooth out the ride.3
National Life’s team of Advanced Markets experts ready to help you with your clients’ estate planning and business insurance planning needs.