|Please feel free to reply with any questions or feedback you may have. We’ll respond as quickly as we can.
Drop Ticket submissions
We want your digital experience to be as smooth as possible. Here are some tips that can help:
- Include unique email addresses for the owner, insured, and financial professional for the e-signing process.
- Avoid toll-free telephone numbers—or numbers with extensions—for the client, owner, or financial professional.
- Make sure the financial professional telephone number can receive an authorization code by text for e-signature authentication.
- Confirm that email addresses, telephone numbers, and existing insurance and/or replacement details are correct prior to dropping the ticket.
- Combination Life/Disability applications cannot be submitted using Drop Ticket.
Save time and additional work with these tips:
- Use our Create Life Application Packet to ensure all proper application paperwork is completed and submitted.
- If your client’s existing Principal® policy has a rating of A, B, or C, call to confirm the new rating that would apply.
- When submitting a Term conversion, use the same business channels as you would for a New Business case.
- If the Chronic Illness Death Benefit Advance Rider is not desired, run your illustration as a “Term Conversion”.
- Full premium or the initial settlement must be received before a Term conversion policy can be issued.
As a general reminder, a Term conversion may not be backdated to save age.
Register for our Principal® Life Online PLN call
We’re hosting a Principal Life Online PLN call on Oct. 21, 10:30 a.m. CST. Sign up to get more details on all the ways this new process can benefit you and your financial professionals, including:
- More satisfied clients. They apply and sign for their policies on their terms.
- Less hassle. Online requirements help ensure applications are in good order, so less time is spent following up with clients.
- Faster coverage. Clients can get access to their policy and coverage sooner—meaning a quicker commission payment. In fact, the Principal Life Online process takes 30 fewer days on average than the traditional paper method.
We look forward to discussing how this process makes it easier for your firm to do business.