Transamerica Expanded Non-Med Program
Effective April 24, 2021, Transamerica is retiring COVID-19 Underwriting Guidelines and launching new,
expanded nonmedical guidelines for Trendsetter® LB, Trendsetter® Super Series, and Transamerica
Financial Foundation IUL® (FFIUL). You can get more details in the Transamerica Underwriting Guide or
the frequently asked questions below.
Products and Eligibility: Trendsetter LB, Trendsetter Super, and FFIUL
• Trendsetter Super and FFIUL
o Ages 18–45 and $100,000–$2 million face amount, all rate classes available
o Ages 46–55 and $100,000–$1 million face amount, all rate classes available
• Trendsetter LB
o Ages 18–45 and $250,000–$2 million face amount, all rate classes available
o Ages 46–55 and $250,000–$2 million face amount, all rate classes available
• Includes additional insureds at the above ages and face amounts
• Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) holders are eligible if they have electronic medical
information (fast data) available. If no fast data hit is available, the underwriter will order a
paramed exam and labs. ITIN holder face amounts are unchanged with the expansion of
Individuals not eligible for Part 2:
• Non-U.S. Residents: The administrative system will generate nonmedical requirements at the
specified age and amounts; however, Underwriting reserves the right to order paramed exams and
o Note: Agents can choose to order from an approved vendor for exam and labs only for an
individual that does not reside in the U.S.
• New York is in scope on the current FFIUL product version only. For Guam and the Virgin Islands,
Underwriting will order paramed exams and labs if there is no Milliman footprint.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL PROGRAM DETAILS