Fulfilling Customer Expectations
We remain ever mindful of our legacy of delivering competitive product performance. Simply stated, Lafayette Life addresses risks and manages investments guided by an abiding orientation toward prudence and purpose. As always, maintaining the exceptional financial strength of our company ranks foremost.
Dividends are driven primarily by investment results, mortality experience and overall company expenses. Despite an investment environment of sustained low interest rates, Lafayette Life’s disciplined business practices enable us to extend our tradition of dividend-paying performance in 2021.
Our mission remains unchanged. We aspire to continue to be a financially sound, highly rated, growth-oriented company. Guiding our efforts is our commitment to helping secure our customers’ financial protection needs and expectations through life insurance, annuities and retirement services.
Advancing Our Mission
We strive to advance our mission of protecting financial futures by:
- Helping ensure company financial soundness and future policy benefits through solid business management practices and prudent investments.
- Helping clients, through our representatives, evaluate their insurance needs and act upon strategies that address the needs and circumstances of their situation.
- Offering high quality products and services distinguished as both fairly priced and competitively valued.
- Providing concise and understandable contracts with supportive information for our representatives and their clients.
- Maintaining the integrity of the company, including being forthright in all communications.